10.11.08

AUTOFELATIO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Σκηνή από την ταινία Shortbus
.
Interview with Al Eingang
- And how did you get into self-sucking?
- When I was growing up in Swarthmore, outside of Filadelphia. Our neighborhood had a wonderfully egalitarian ethos. The boys and girls all played with dolls together, we all played - kick-the-can together. I tried everything I could think of when I was a little kid. I jerked off, played with my ass-hole, whatever. When I was eleven, I read a copy of Kinsey report my mom had at home. There was a short section on autofelatio. I read it and I tried it.
- And practice makes perfect…
- It got easier as I got older. Who wouldn’t want to do it. It seemed like an unremarkable thing to me. I have a more intimate relationship with my body than most men do. One of the things about growing older is that I appreciate my cock more and more. Sometimes I’m standing at the toilet and I look down and think, “God, I love my cock”. The feeling has definitely gotten stronger over time.
.
Butt (Taschen, 2006)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: