18.9.14

Η JULIA VOLKOVA, ΤΩΝ t.A.T.u., ΚΑΤΑΔΙΚΑΖΕΙ ΤΗΝ ΑΝΔΡΙΚΗ ΟΜΟΦΥΛΟΦΙΛΙΑ


Questioner: WIll you condemn your son, if he is gay?
- Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man.
God created man for procreation, it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of... I won't accept gay son.
Questioner: Stop stop... you just told me that you do not mind if your daughter was a lesbian. You were talking about freedom ...
- This only applies to a daughter, not a son.
Questioner: So you think that freedom can only be for women?
- I think for men it's a bad freedom.
In our time, there is a very large number of frivolous girls (and a man can be with a large number of these girls). This is freedom for men.
And a man has no right to be a fag.
Two girls together - not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing.
But! I want to say that I'm not against gays, I just want my son to be a real man, not a fag.
I have many gay friends. I believe that being gay is all still better than murderers, thieves or drug addicts. If you choose out of all this, being gay a little better than the rest.
I do not blame anyone.

1 σχόλιο:

gay super hero είπε...

Πάντως το έτερον ήμισυ των t.A.T.u διαχώρισε τη θέση της:

https://www.facebook.com/KatinaLena/posts/10152705968719520