5.5.08

ΚΙ ΟΜΩΣ, Ο THOMAS BEATIE ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ Ο ΠΡΩΤΟΣ ΕΓΚΥΟΣ ΑΝΔΡΑΣ

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.
THE MAN WHO GAVE BIRTH
TRANSFORMATION: Dylan with his daughter Joanna as a toddler
By Lucy Johnston (Daily Express, 20-4-2008)
THE world’s first pregnant man has broken his silence in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Express.
Dylan, 40, and his 10-year-old daughter Joanna opened their home to the Sunday Express to explain how a woman turned into a man, had a baby and became a dad.American transsexual Thomas Beatie has recently gained worldwide attention after posing for a magazine showing his pregnant belly and his bearded face.But he is merely following a trail blazed more than a decade ago by German company executive Dylan.It is an extraordinary story he never sought to publicise, indeed those he did confide in found it difficult to believe.“I was studying for my PhD when I became pregnant,” Dylan said. “When I told my professor I was going to have a baby, he said he didn’t need to know the details of my girlfriend’s condition.
“When I told him it was me who was pregnant, it left him speechless.“Being pregnant was weird. I didn’t have a male role model who had done it before. “But now my daughter is a happy 10-year-old. She has two daddies who she loves, one of whom is special and can have babies.” Dylan had wanted to be a boy ever since he was a little girl – the eldest of three sisters. He describes his family as very conservative.
Their home in Germany was ruled by the beliefs of his engineer father and teacher mother, who banned television and even newspapers to protect the children from corrupting influences.He says he hated being forced into girls’ clothes, and would have a tantrum if he was made to wear a dress. “I told my friends I was a boy but my parents said I was a girl. When I was 15, I started wearing my father’s clothes.”School was lonely. Dylan said girls avoided him because he was so boyish and the boys ignored him, regarding him as a strange girl.

3 σχόλια:

david santos είπε...

Excellent post and nice photo.
Thank you

Ανώνυμος είπε...

O τίτλος της είδησης υπερβαίνει το όριο της βιολογίας. Δεν έμεινε έγκυος ένας άντρας γιατί δε γίνεται να εγκυμονεί ο άντρας. Έμεινε έγκυος μία γυναίκα που ήθελε να μοιάσει σε άντρα.
Πιστεύω ότι ο τίτλος έπρεπε να είναι διαφορετικός για να ανταποκρίνεται στην αλήθεια.

les_boi είπε...

μα αυτο είναι αγόρι στη φωτογραφία πως έκανε παιδί;τα αγόρια δεν εγκυμονούν, άρα είναι κορίτσι που ήθελε να είναι αγόρι,ή αγόρι που ήταν κορίτσι, πάντως έκανε παιδί, όμως και η θεία μου η Σταυρούλα δεν μπόρεσε να κάνει παιδιά και στεναχωριόταν γιατί δεν θα ήταν κανονική γυναίκα, όμως αμα τη δω θα πω να μια γυναίκα, που βέβαια αντροφέρνει λίγο αλλά και δεν μπορεί να κάνει παιδιά άρα μπορει να είναι και αγόρι, ή μάλλον κορίτσι που μοιάζει με αγόρι ή απλά γυναίκα που δεν εγκυμονεί και αντροφέρνει, πάντως έτσι είναι οι γυναίκες εγκυμονούν, οι άντρες όχι, η θεία η Σταυρούλα δεν εγκυμονεί και αντροφέρνει, ο Dylan εγκυμόνησε παιδί και θέλει να είναι αγόρι, έτσι είναι, μη μπερδεύουμε τα πράγματα...