25.7.10

ΓΚΕΪ ΤΥΦΛΙΔΑ

I'm stark naked and lying face down while a man in shorts attacks me in a manner that,
under normal circumstances, I would regard as outright physical assault. But, just before
I scream in pain, the masseur stops to dump a huge bucket of hot water over me on my marble
slap. It's my first evening in Tbilisi, the capital of the former Soviet republic of Georgia,
and I'm finding out how the local guys like to relax - in the beautiful tiled surroundings of one
of the city's ancient bath houses, wreathed in the smell of sulphur from one of the hot springs
beneath the city. (guardian,co.uk)
.

Coloured Bathhouse
Street: Square in front of the Sulphur Springs
Location: Tbilisi
Description of Location: In Abanotubani (Bath district)
Opening hours: 10-20h
Commentary: Number of traditional bathhouses with natural sulphur spa. Traditional massage and scrub with traditional gloves (Kisa). Public section is very cruisy especially by evenings. People basically pick up each other and leave together. For more discreet acts one can rent a cubicle. Coloured baths were favourite of A. Pushkin and A. Dumas


Πλήρης οδηγός για την γκέι Τυφλίδα (Γεωργία) εδώ:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: