29.5.07

Η LUXURIA ΜΙΛΑΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΒΙΑΙΑ ΕΠΕΙΣΟΔΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΜΟΣΧΑΣ

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.
Vladimir Luxuria, Ιταλίδα βουλευτής:
« When we went out of the hotel. The police was already here to check our documents and to make pressure. Then, we met Alexey Mitrofanov and went to his car and as soon as we got out of the car the police approached us and stopped in a violent way Nikolai and pushed him inside the van . They arrested him and other organizers
I tried to take Nikolai with me and the police pushed me very violently.
They threw eggs on me and one went inside my bag on my passport. I am worried I can have problems to leave .
Then we tried to approach the city hall but we’ve been violently prevented. I saw some old woman with bags of stones and eggs. We are now in a safe place with tATu and Sohie. Marco Capato has been detained as well.
We did not manage to give the letter.
(Αναδημοσίευση από το gayrussia.ru)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: